Real Estate Rules of the Road-House Hunting 101
• Assume every home we view has cameras. Your comments could be going directly to the seller.
• On average home buyers look at 12 homes before making an offer.
• Every resale home will have a sellers disclosure filled out by the seller. This of course does not take the place of a home inspection.
• Closings typically take 30 days from date of fully executed contract. During that time we will schedule the home, termite and radon inspections. The lender will schedule the appraisal.
• Closings here happen at attorney’s offices.
• Earnest money checks are typically 1% of the offer price.
• Property taxes for owner occupied homes AVERAGE $700 per $100,000 of home tax accessed value. Non…