You have seen it on the news for the past several months. Builders all across the country are posting losses and taking deep discounts and using creative programs to reduce their inventory. The final quarter of 2007 may be one of the best times to purchase a new home if you are even slightly considering it.
The Greenville South Carolina real estate new homes inventory is currently made up of 1,569 homes. To give you an idea about the price range of this inventory:
- Prices range from $100,000 to $2,100,000
- Average price is $298,005
- 187 homes priced above $500,000
- 153 homes priced from $400,000 to $499,999
- 387 homes priced from $250,000 to $399,999
- 842 homes priced less than $250,000
Builders range from the national/production builders to local custom builders. New home construction makes up a significant portion of my overall real estate business and I would welcome the opportunity to work with you to find your new Greenville SC home. Please visit my web site to view the current new homes for sale and contact me so we can go to work.