Cobblestone has established itself as one of the more popular custom home developments in the Simpsonville area. Cobblestone was started in 2004 and so far there have been 50 homes sold at an average price of $792,059. There are many factors that make Cobblestone stand out from other developments in this price range.
- Large Lot Sizes- 1/2 to 1 Acre- Many of the home buyers I work with are looking for larger lots with separation between neighbors. The builders in Cobblestone have also done a good job of maintaining trees on many of the lots.
- Located near the intersection of Roper Mountain and Batesville Road provides easy access to grocery stores and shopping in less than a 5 minute drive.
- Gated Development-Many of my clients especially from Florida specifically want a gated neighborhood and our area is in short supply of these.
- New construction from some of our area's best custom home builders.
- European Country look incorporated throughout the development
- Resort Style amenities including pool, clubhouse and tennis court.
There are currently 10 new homes available in Cobblestone and 2 additional resale homes. Visit the Cobblestone page on my site to view photos and information about these homes. Please let me know if you would like additional information about Cobblestone or any of the other developments in our area.