Can you find your new Greenville South Carolina home using the Internet? The answer is definitely yes. Over 80% of today's home buyers will use the Internet during their home search. The vast majority of my clients come from my web site so I thought I would share some of the knowledge I have gained from working with home buyers just like you.
- Homes rarely look the same in person as they do on the Internet.
- Don't focus too much energy on your "favorite". Develop a list of your top 5 homes so you can not only have better comparisons but won't get attached to 1 home that may not live up to your expectations or may get sold before you are ready to buy.
- When you are 60 days from being ready to close is about the right time to see the homes in person. Much earlier than that could lead to frustration.
- Take notes about each home so that you will be able to make an informed decision when the time comes to make an offer.
- Use the Internet to learn about the available homes and be open to suggestions about other possible homes you may have overlooked.
- When we talk about your wants and needs for your home, the more specific you can be, the better the chances of finding the right home.
- Don't forget that the listing agent for a home is working for the seller. Some inexperienced home buyers will want to call the listing agent which means they will not be represented in the largest financial transaction of their life.
I look forward to working with you in analyzing your Greenville South Carolina Real Estate needs and helping you pinpoint your new home. Please contact me and let me know your situation and how I can best assist you.