Many of my clients will have questions about the Greenville SC real estate market and how things operate here. Real estate practices vary in different parts of the country so to answer the most often asked questions, I developed a Frequently Asked Questions page. Here you will find answers to questions such as:
- How long do homes traditionally stay on the market?
- What is the first step in the home buying process?
- Should I call the listing agent for homes I want to see?
- Where do real estate closings take place?
- How many homes does the average buyer look at before making an offer?
- What is the standard time frame between contract and closing?
- What inspections are typical in the Greenville market?
Are you considering purchasing a home in the Greenville SC area? My online home search features detailed information about all of the over 5,000 homes currently for sale in our area. Let's work together to find the home of your dreams.