We experienced a solid month of single family home sales with 869 homes sold versus 706 for September 2013 which represents a 19% increase. Year to date single family home sales are up 4.3% compared to 2013. Homes for sale inventory is down slightly compared to a month ago. Our market remains strong and indicators point toward continued growth in the near future.
Below is a recap of real estate activity based on information provided by the Multiple Listing Service of Greenville SC for single family home sales for the month of September 2014.
- There are currently 4,533 single family homes for sale.
- 777 of these homes are to be built, under construction or new never lived in.
- During the month of September there were 869 homes sold.
- These homes sold for an average price of $199,298 which represented a 3.5% discount off list.
- Homes sold during September averaged 73 days on market which is down 20 days from 2013.
Please let me know how I can help with your Greenville area home search. Online home buyers are my only business.