Coming off a strong September, single family home sales in Greenville for October posted a 20% improvement over October 2013. Homes for sale inventory is down slightly from last month and average days on market continues to be improved compared to last year. Year to date single family home sales are up 6%.
Below is a recap of real estate activity based on information provided by the Multiple Listing Service of Greenville SC for single family home sales for the month of October 2014.
- There are currently 4,457 single family homes for sale in the Greenville MLS
- 825 of these homes are to be built/under construction/new never lived in homes
- During the month of October there were 818 homes sold
- These homes sold for an average price of $196,403 which represented a 3.5% discount off asking price
- Homes in October sold in an average of 79 days on market
Interest rates remain near historic lows and we have a great selection of homes for sale. Please let me know how I can help with your home search.