Located a short distance from Asheville, NC or Greenville, SC in the beauty and tranquility of the Upstate, this nearly 7.5 acre property offers a retreat-like feeling for the nature-lover, including breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge mountains, a 3-acre pond and gorgeously manicured, mature landscaping. This all-brick home features a three-car garage with elegantly customized wooden/glass doors, service entrance, and an elevator. The opulent backyard stars an in-ground rock cascade swimming pool, open and covered decks, wrought iron railings/fence lots of spaces to entertain with an outdoor Bose sound system. A majestic decor interior makes this property a magnificent place to learn the southern way of life. Featuring soaring ceilings, beautiful hardwoods floors and trimmings, tons of natural light, crown molding and wainscoting; the extraordinary collection of amenities, this palace-like home, offers an aura of elegance and comfort throughout its entirety. The main level hosts a wide variety of rooms, including a formal dining area, a casual dining area, a den, a formal great room, and multiple spaces for a home office. The kitchen includes high end appliances, granite & maple-wood countertops, and a giant counter island with a flat cooktop. The freshly painted and beautifully decorated master suite features his-and-hers full baths with walk-in closets in them, while three additional bedrooms upstairs share a playroom with magnificent backyard views from the balcony.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1374818 is a Traditional style Home in Chesnee. It has 4 bedrooms, 5.00 bathrooms and 6800-6999 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1374818
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6800-6999
- Garage CapacityThree +
- Garage TypeAttached Garage
- Year Built1995
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom21x23
- Dining Room16x14
- Living Room34x19
- Bedroom 218x17
- Bedroom 322x15
- Bedroom 416x16
- Bonus Room19x38
- Florida Room37x8
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Website425
- Docs On FileSeller Disclosure
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceAttic, Out Building w/Elec.
- Bedrooms on Main Level1
- Full Baths on Main Level2
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Master BedroomDressing Room, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Sitting Room, Tub-Garden, Tub-Jetted, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate, Vinyl
- Specialty RoomOffice/Study, Sun Room, Bonus Room/Rec Room
- Exterior FinishWood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Pasture, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Garages FeaturesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- FoundationCrawl Space
- MiddleRainbow Lake
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 635 Peachtree Road, Chesnee, SC (MLS® #1374818)
|Price Reduced (from $1,190,000)||$1,150,000||$40,000 ( 3.36% )|
Join the Discussion about 635 Peachtree Road, Chesnee, SC
Listing courtesy of Robert Ortega, Keller Williams Realty
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 6:31pm EDT.