Should you want privacy... a retreat with acreage, seclusion waterfront river home...this one's for you! This country home is located on 10 acres of land with the amazing roaring Tyger River on the property. Home offers 2700 sqft of heated living area. Three large bedrooms with three full bathrooms. Main level of home features country kitchen with abundance of cabinets and counter space. Large eating area allows for great gatherings! Bar seating at countertop also adds more seating. Walk-in laundry room is large in size with double door closet for storage. Hardwood flooring through main level of home. Living room overlooks covered porch! Fireplace on each level for those cozy nights! Master bedroom on main level. Master suite with double vanity, separate shower, & soaking tub. Secondary bedroom and full bath on main level. Lower level of home is completely finished. This could easily be a mother-in-law suite. Over-sized great-room with fireplace, bedroom, full bathroom, & covered patio. Kitchen has sink and cabinets...could easily be completed with appliances. The land that is offered with this home is stunning! The river is in your backyard. Great outdoor adventures on your private retreat! Adjoining 18 acres may be available to purchase.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1396220 is a Home in Enoree. It has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms and 2800-2999 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1396220
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Garage CapacityNone
- Garage TypeNone
- Year Built1994
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom13x22
- Great Room27x17
- Dining Room13x11
- Living Room14x18
- Bedroom 212x12
- Bedroom 312x16
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Website329
- Docs On FileSeller Disclosure, Survey
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceAttic
- Bedrooms on Main Level2
- Full Baths on Main Level2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- Master BedroomDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Separate, Tub-Jetted, Walk-in Closet
- BasementFull Finished, Full, Walkout
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Specialty RoomLaundry, Bonus Room/Rec Room, 2nd Kitchen/Kitchenette
- Exterior FinishWood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionRiver, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front
- Garages FeaturesNone
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Price Change History for 340 Lynch Road, Enoree, SC (MLS® #1396220)
|Price Reduced (from $459,900)||$399,900||$60,000 ( 13.05% )|
Join the Discussion about 340 Lynch Road, Enoree, SC
Listing courtesy of Traci Brock, Re/max Executive Spartanburg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 4:46am EDT.