Victorian style home on the Greenville side of Belton, situated on 6.63 with great covered rocking chair porch for enjoying the serenity of the outdoors. This spacious two-story home has is loaded with luxurious extras such as beautiful Brazilian walnut hardwood floors, a powder room on the main level with custom marble and porcelain inlay floor and even has a system that will alert you if there is a plumbing leak. Master BR is on the main level with full bath and full size his and hers closets. The kitchen has ample custom cabinetry with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 2 level granite island and double-sided gas fireplace. Additional room on the main level could be used for an office or a 5th BR. 3 car attached heated garage with finished bonus room and half bath. Detached shop heated and cooled has air compressor system and 5 bay doors and loft for storage. Shop is 2800 sq. ft including loft. Home has underground fence is place for pets and has a large capacity generator and much, much more. This home is a must see to take in all it has to offer.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1400232 is a Victorian style Home in Belton. It has 4 bedrooms, 4.00 bathrooms and 5000-5199 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1400232
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5000-5199
- Garage Capacity6+
- Garage TypeCombination
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom18x16
- Dining Room14x16
- Living Room6x15
- Bedroom 212x16
- Bedroom 312x13
- Bedroom 418x7
- Bonus Room28x21
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Days on Website52
- Docs On FileSeller Disclosure
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceAttic, Garage
- Bedrooms on Main Level1
- Full Baths on Main Level1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Double Sided/See Through
- Master BedroomDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Garden, Walk-in Closet, Multiple Closets
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Specialty RoomLaundry, Media Room/Home Theater, Office/Study, Bonus Room/Rec Room
- Exterior FinishVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Some Trees
- Garages FeaturesWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- FoundationCrawl Space
- ElementaryCedar Grove
Join the Discussion about 165 Mize Road, Belton, SC
Listing courtesy of Ted Morlok, Commonwealth Realty
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 2:01am EDT.