$679,900 - 29 Hidden Falls Drive, Anderson, SC
Community Characteristics for Zip Code 29621:
- Community Characteristics: Stable Population, Low Residential Turnover
- Population: 40,172
- Population Male: 19,119
- Population Female: 21,052
- Population Density: 459
- Median Age: 39
- Average Household Net Worth: $423,075
- Median Household Income: $54,020
- Average Household Income: $69,670
Crime Rate Information:
- Total Crime Risk: 68% Above National Average
Weather & Climate:
- Average January High Temperature: 52.50 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 27.70 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 90.50 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 66.60 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 51.00″
- Closest Major Airport: Greenville Spartanburg International (36 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Forrest Junior College (2 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Anderson College (2 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Greenville Drive (a) (27 miles)
Disclaimer / Sources: MLS® local resources application developed and powered by Real Estate Webmasters - Neighborhood data provided by Onboard Informatics © 2020 - Mapping Technologies powered by Google Maps™
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 12:16pm EDT.