Well maintained 3 BR and 3 BA all brick ranch. Home has had one owner. Situated on a large corner lot. Home features a covered front porch, covered deck, sun room, attached 2-car carport, a full basement with an additional garage and concrete-paved driveways. On the main floor you fill find a large living room featuring a beautiful stone fireplace with gas logs and newer wood floors. Kitchen offers lots of counter space and custom-made wood cabinets for storage. Right through the kitchen you will find a huge laundry room with a pantry. Master bedroom has two closets and a full bathroom with an additional walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms and another full bathroom are also located on the main level. Basement is partially finished with over 1200 sq ft of living area, perfect for a large family or an in-law suite. It includes a living room, full kitchen, and an extra full bathroom. Additionally, home is located in a great peaceful neighborhood and is close to Mayo Elementary.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1403485 is a Ranch style Home in Cowpens. It has 3 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms and 3000-3199 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1403485
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Garage CapacityThree +
- Garage TypeCombination
- Year Built1982
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom15x16
- Dining Room12x13
- Living Room20x28
- Bedroom 214x15
- Bedroom 315x16
- Florida Room11x25
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- Days on Website184
- Docs On FileNone
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceGarage
- Bedrooms on Main Level3
- Full Baths on Main Level2
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Woodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Master BedroomFull Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower Only
- BasementPartial Finished, Full
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Specialty RoomLaundry, Sun Room
- Exterior FinishBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- Garages FeaturesAttached Garage 1 Car, Carport 2 Cars
- RoofComposition Shingle
Join the Discussion about 141 Shady Grove Road, Cowpens, SC
Listing courtesy of Leslie Horne, Leslie Horne & Associates
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:46am EDT.