Located in the Stone Creek Cove community on Lake Hartwell, this 2BR/2Ba townhouse would be a perfect for a full time residence, weekend getaway and place to stay for weekend football games. Hardwoods welcome you as you come in the door and enter the open living/dining rooms. Living room has fireplace for those cool nights and has access to a large deck that would be a great place for entertaining friends and family. Additional room could be an office area or used for storage. Upstairs, the master has a sitting area, full bath, two large closets, and it’s own private balcony. Second bedroom also has a private full bath and large closet. It has a second spacious walk in closet that currently has bunk beds set up in it for the kids. (see picture) Back yard has a large lawn area great to play with the kids or grand kids or to walk your pet. Community amenities include golf and pool. Dining at The Local is within walking distance. Nice path next to building leads to the DEEDED Covered Boat Slip.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1404507 is a Condo in Anderson. It has 2 bedrooms, 2.50 bathrooms and 1600-1799 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1404507
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Garage CapacityNone
- Garage TypeNone
- Lot DimensionsN/A
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom10x8
- Dining Room8x13
- Living Room13x19
- Bedroom 213x12
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Golf, Lights, Path, Pool, Dock
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- Condo Regime IncludesCommon Area Ins., Pool, Street Lights, Trash Service, By-Laws, Parking
- Days on Website23
- Docs On FileSeller Disclosure
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterOther
- Storage SpaceAttic
- Bedrooms on Main LevelNone
- Full Baths on Main LevelNone
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesOven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- Master BedroomFull Bath, Master on 2nd Lvl, Tub/Shower
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
- Specialty RoomOffice/Study
- Exterior FinishVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Water Access, Deeded Boat Slip
- Garages FeaturesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Join the Discussion about 3043 Springfield Villas Drive, Anderson, SC
Listing courtesy of Ted Morlok, Commonwealth Realty
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:01am EST.