Summer will be here before you know it, are you ready? You could be, if you take advantage of this opportunity to live on beautiful Lake Greenwood in this completely FURNISHED home. Imagine buying a home and not moving any boxes! This home is tastefully decorated and neat as a pin. Enjoy your coffee on the quiet back porch overlooking the water or grill out on your deck. This bungalow can be a quiet getaway from the hustle of the city, or invite your friends and loved ones to enjoy it with you. The second bedroom has two Full size beds giving you plenty of room. The updated kitchen and decorative living are gives you ample space for family and friends. With a little TLC the dock can be made into a great area to swim and dock your water toys. The dock sits on a depth of approx 6 foot of water at the lowest and 10 foot when the lake is deeper. With 11,400 acres of lake to explore, lake Greenwood is great for boating and fishing. Traveling to this home takes you through beautiful old southern towns and farm land, it's going to be worth the drive.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1407106 is a Bungalow style Home in Cross Hill. It has 2 bedrooms, 1.00 bathroom and 0700-999 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1407106
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage0700-999
- Garage CapacityNone
- Garage TypeSee Parking Features
- Lot Dimensions33x211x108x166
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom12x11
- Living Room12x14
- Breakfast Room12x8
- Bedroom 212x10
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Website129
- Docs On FileSeller Disclosure, Termite Bond
- Garbage PickupNone
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceOther
- Bedrooms on Main Level2
- Full Baths on Main Level1
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingElectric, Wall/Window Units
- Master BedroomFull Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Tub/Shower
- FloorsLaminate Flooring
- Specialty RoomNone
- Exterior FinishVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees
- Garages FeaturesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- MiddleClinton Middle School
Price Change History for 71 Blacksgate Circle, Cross Hill, SC (MLS® #1407106)
|Price Reduced (from $180,000)||$175,000||$5,000 ( 2.78% )|
Join the Discussion about 71 Blacksgate Circle, Cross Hill, SC
Listing courtesy of Amy Mcconnell, Keller Williams Greenville Cen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:33am EDT.