You must add this 4 bedroom/3 bath home to your list of homes to tour. When you arrive at the home you will notice this well cared for one owner home is ready for a new owner. Some of the updates that have been completed in the last 3 years are the roof, gutters with leaf guards, hardie board siding, flooring, faucets, water heater, kitchen appliances, HVAC units and much more. As you approach the front porch you will notice it's the perfect place to sit and enjoy a morning cup of coffee and watch the sunrise. Once you open the front door you will be taken in by the beautiful floors and the stone fireplace. The kitchen has a large bar area, updated countertops and appliances. The lower level has the formal dining area, the laundry room, main floor bedroom and a full bath. Upstairs you will find the owner's suite with double vanities, separate shower and a large garden tub plus 2 additional bedrooms. Once you enter the back you will notice that you have plenty of outside storage area, one of the buildings has the ability of having power. You will also notice the nice sized sitting area with a picnic bench. Call today to see how you can make this your next address.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1409927 is a Traditional style Home in Chesnee. It has 4 bedrooms, 3.00 bathrooms and 1800-1999 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1409927
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Garage CapacityTwo
- Garage TypeAttached Garage
- Year Built1989
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom13x14
- Great Room14x13
- Dining Room11x11
- Bedroom 211x10
- Bedroom 313x12
- Bedroom 412x10
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Condo Regime IncludesStreet Lights
- Days on Website136
- Docs On FileSeller Disclosure
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceAttic, Garage, Out Building
- Bedrooms on Main Level1
- Full Baths on Main Level1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Master BedroomDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on 2nd Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Garden, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Specialty RoomLaundry
- Exterior FinishConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- Garages FeaturesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- FoundationCrawl Space
Similar Listings To: 44 Dorchester Drive, Chesnee
Join the Discussion about 44 Dorchester Drive, Chesnee, SC
Listing courtesy of Pam Harrison, Keller Williams Realty
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.