This beautiful Ranch Style Home is highly functional, and offers 9 foot ceilings, and a beautiful open concept floorplan! Outstanding kitchen space with: granite counter and stainless steel appliances that overlooks great room with a beautiful gas fireplace! This incredible location is just minutes from I-385 and all of the desired locations for shopping, dining, parks, schools, and MORE! Community amenities such as private resort style pool, and cabana with outdoor fireplace, and gathering spaces! Call Listing Agent for more details and to schedule a private showing!
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1410360 is a Craftsman style Home in Sullivan Chase, Simpsonville. It has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms and 1200-1399 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1410360
- SubdivisionSullivan Chase
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Garage CapacityTwo
- Garage TypeAttached Garage
- Lot Dimensions60X125
- Year Built2019
- AgeUnder Construction
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom12x12
- Great Room24x16
- Bedroom 211x10
- Bedroom 311x10
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Days on Website30
- Docs On FileHouse Plans, Restric.Cov/By-Laws
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterTankless
- Storage SpaceAttic, Garage
- Bedrooms on Main LevelNone
- Full Baths on Main LevelNone
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Master BedroomFull Bath, Shower Only, Walk-in Closet
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Other
- Specialty RoomLaundry
- Exterior FinishVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently
- Garages FeaturesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Similar Listings To: 12 Overhill Lane, Simpsonville
- 4 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2400-2599 SqFt
MLS® 1411439 - Don't Miss The Opportunity To Have A Wonderful 4 Bedroom Home With A Large Bonus Room, Master Bedroom On The Main Level, Large Living Room With A Fireplace, Breakfast Area And Nice Kitchen With Good Storage. Great Level Lot With A 20' Patio For Those Family Cook Outs.
- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 1400-1599 SqFt
- 0.11 Acres
MLS® 1410522 - Usda Eligible! Immaculate Home In The Griffin Park Subdivision! This Home Greets You With Beautiful Flower Beds, A Sitting Porch And A Permanent Empty Lot Next To The Home! The Main Floor Has A Large Living Room, Perfect For Relaxing! The Kitchen Has Beautiful Granite Countertops, Subway Tile Bac...
- 3 Beds
- 2.0 Baths
- 1200-1399 SqFt
- 0.17 Acres
MLS® 1412397 - Home Sweet Home! This Lovely Home Sitting On A Nice Level Fenced In Yard Boasts Updates Throughout. Spacious Living Room With Easy Access To Kitchen With All New Stainless-steel Appliances. Breakfast Nook With Windows Galore And New Blinds. Master Bedroom With Custom Barn Doors And Easy Access T...
Join the Discussion about 12 Overhill Lane, Simpsonville, SC
Listing courtesy of Mary Howard, D.r. Horton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 10:16am EST.