*****THIS IS A REAL ESTATE AUCTION LISTING (not a foreclosure sale) and the price shown is being used as a suggested opening bid price. This property will be offered at public auction on Friday, April 17, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. – come to the auction and bid YOUR price! Contact our agent for more information about the auction process. We pay participating agents that bring buyers to closing.***** Immaculately maintained, second-owner home with basement, in-ground pool with pool house, and over 4,000 square foot custom garage/shop situated on nearly 13 acres! This beautiful masonry home has room to roam – three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, kitchen with island, formal dining room, living room, den with fireplace, sunroom, unique office/flex space all sprawling over 2,500 square feet on the main level. The approximately 1,900 square foot walk out basement is primed for your vision and already has a full finished bathroom. The 40 x 100 foot garage/workshop is immaculate! Built to the highest standards, with a floored second story, the end use possibilities are limitless. Additional bonuses include the in-ground pool with pool house, a second storage building, circular driveways, and no HOA! With approximately 12.76 acres, this property appraised in March of 2019 for $428,000.
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1414011 is a Ranch style Home in Blythewood. It has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms and 2400-2599 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1414011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Garage Capacity6+
- Garage TypeSee Parking Features
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom14x16
- Dining Room15x12
- Living Room18x10
- Bedroom 29x12
- Bedroom 37x12
- Florida Room12x12
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- Days on Website21
- Docs On FileAppraisal, Lead Based Paint Doc., Seller Disclosure, Survey
- Garbage PickupPublic
- WaterPublic Available, Well
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceOut Building, Out Building w/Elec.
- Bedrooms on Main Level3
- Full Baths on Main Level2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- Master BedroomMaster on Main Lvl
- BasementFull, Interior Access, Partial Finished, Sump Pump, Walkout
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Specialty RoomLaundry, Office/Study, Other, Sun Room, Workshop
- Exterior FinishStone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Pool House
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- Garages FeaturesDetached Garage 3+ Cars
- DrivewayCircular, Paved, Extra Pad
- ElementaryNot Listed
- MiddleNot Listed
- HighNot Listed
Join the Discussion about 9933 Wilson Boulevard, Blythewood, SC
Listing courtesy of Nichole Desko, Meares Property Advisors Inc.
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 4:46am EDT.