MLS® 1418183 is a Traditional style Home in Fountain Inn. It has 3 bedrooms, 3.50 bathrooms and 2800-2999 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1418183
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Garage CapacityTwo
- Garage TypeAttached Garage
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom16x16
- Dining Room17x16
- Living Room17x25
- Breakfast Room16x12
- Bedroom 213x14
- Bedroom 314x18
- Bonus Room15x24
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Days on Website18
- Docs On FileHouse Plans, Survey
- Garbage PickupPrivate
- Water HeaterElectric
- Storage SpaceAttic, Out Building, Out Building w/Elec.
- Bedrooms on Main Level1
- Full Baths on Main Level1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Outdoor, Wood Burning Fireplace
- Master BedroomDressing Room, Full Bath, Tub-Garden, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Walk-in Closet, Tub-Jetted
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Specialty RoomOffice/Study
- Exterior FinishBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Patio, Riding Area, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Garages FeaturesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- FoundationCrawl Space
- DrivewayGravel, Paved
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Similar Listings To: 418 Terry Road, Fountain Inn
Home for sale
1132 Mccarter Road, Fountain Inn, SC 29644
MLS® 1411124 - Wow!!! This Custom Brick Home Is Situated On 10 Beautiful Acres, With Easy Access To The Interstate That Will Allow For Easy Commute And With Only Minutes From Quaint Downtown Fountain Inn, Shopping And Restaurants In Simpsonville And 20 Minutes From Downtown Greenville. The Home Has Boundles...
Listing courtesy of Steven Smith, Cross Creek Realty, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 1:46am EDT.