Ideally placed in a peaceful country setting on a +/-.53 acre lot with tons of privacy and room to spread out, this As-Is ranch is just what you have been looking for! Large shade trees define the front yard, while open green space and a fire pit can be found at the rear. The interior of the home gives a traditional floorplan with a large Great Room that’s trimmed with crown & chair rail molding along with a cut-out that gives unhindered views of the Dining Area. Granite countertops, a tile backsplash, bead board style cabinetry, and a built-in pantry make the Kitchen a chef’s delight. The adjoining Dining Area includes a long snack bar where you can sit and be a part of the conversation taking place in the Great Room and door that gives easy access to the rear deck. All of the bedrooms can be found on the opposite wing of the home. The Master Suite is a peaceful retreat with a cathedral wood beam ceiling, huge walk-in closet, plenty of space for a sitting area, and private access to the screened porch. In the Master bath you will be pleased to find a jetted tub with a tile surround, separate tiled shower, diagonally set tile flooring, and his & her vanities that will aid in quick morning starts. Both secondary bedrooms are spacious in size and have great closet space. The second bedroom showcases a freestanding gas (propane) fireplace, while the third bedroom has built-in shelving that’s perfect for displaying photos or collectibles. Other important exterior details include a massive front deck, rear carport, and a detached 1500 sf Garage/Workshop that the family handyman is sure to love!
Phone or Text Eddy Kicker for More Information
MLS® 1418329 is a Ranch style Home in Marietta. It has 3 bedrooms, 2.00 bathrooms and 1800-1999 sq. ft.
- MLS® #1418329
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Garage CapacityTwo
- Garage TypeCombination
- Lot Dimensions153x134x259x34x85
- Sale/RentFor Sale
- Master Bedroom23x20
- Great Room18x11
- Breakfast Room12x11
- Bedroom 216x9
- Bedroom 312x12
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car, Workshop
- Days on Website11
- Docs On FileLead Based Paint Doc., Seller Disclosure
- Garbage PickupNone
- Water HeaterElectric, Multiple Units
- Storage SpaceAttic, Garage
- Bedrooms on Main Level3
- Full Baths on Main Level2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNo Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs
- Master BedroomDouble Sink, Full Bath, Master on Main Lvl, Shower-Separate, Tub-Separate, Walk-in Closet, Tub-Jetted
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Specialty RoomWorkshop
- Exterior FinishVinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Garages FeaturesCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car, Workshop
- RoofComposition Shingle
- DrivewayPaved, Extra Pad
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Join the Discussion about 130 Jarrard Drive, Marietta, SC
Listing courtesy of Jennifer Pruitt, Carolina Moves, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.