Sell Your Greenville South Carolina Home
"TOTAL EXPOSURE" Marketing Plan
All agent home marketing plans are not created equally. I invite you to compare this program with ANY other program available in our area. If you are considering putting your home on the Greenville market and would like a no-obligation market analysis of your home, please contact me.
How will you decide which agent to list your home with? There are over 1,500 realtors in the Greenville area so you have many choices. I will work with you to get your home sold for the highest price possible, in the shortest time and at the least inconvenience to you. I have over 20 years of sales and marketing experience that I would like to put to work for you.
Below is an overview of my marketing plan. Click here for my Prelisting Package that goes into greater detail about how I market homes to get them sold.
- I will take digital photos of your home. I will have up to 25 photos posted to the Multiple Listing Service (maximum allowed). In addition, I will take photos to be used for the custom flyer that will be created to market your home.
- Over 90% of today's homebuyers will utilize the Internet during their home search. Your home will be featured on the home page of my site and will also be on hundreds of other property for sale sites.
- We know that very few if any serious home buyers are utilizing print media to search for homes. That is the reason we will focus our efforts on getting your home exposed to the maximum number of potential buyers on the Internet.
Custom Street Flyer
- A custom Street Flyer about your home will be produced. This flyer will highlight any upgrades and improvements to your Greenville home and will include information about schools, taxes and amenities. If there is any information that you would like featured in this brochure, please be sure to let me know right away. The flyer will be completed the same day your home is listed with me. Click below for a sample Street Flyer.
- I will place our sign in your front yard. Please make sure it is always up and visible for prospective buyers to see.
- There will be a Virtual Tour of your home produced and posted on over one hundred differenet web sites. This is especially important for relocation buyers.
- Feedback from other agents showing your Greenville property and marketing activities will be delivered to you weekly. I can provide this information either over the phone or via e-mail. Please let me know your preference.
Public Open Houses
- I will be happy to discuss this with you. Many homeowners do not feel comfortable opening their homes to the public when unqualified buyers/nonserious prospects might be the only people that come.
- Showings help sell your home! Please make every effort to have your home ready and available to show at reasonable times. An electronic lock box will be placed near your door to make your home more accessible for showings and to electronically track showings. The box will remain at your home until after closing to accommodate the final walk-throughs and home inspections.
Please give me a call or send me an e-mail and I will go to work to get your home SOLD.